- Scope: This Refund Policy applies to Advancing The Seed, Inc.'s services and products. It is designed to be fair to both the client and the company while complying with all applicable laws and regulations in the State of California.
- No Refunds for Completed Work: We take pride in our work and dedicate significant resources to complete each project or service. Accordingly, we do not offer refunds once a service has been completed or a project has been delivered. A project or service is considered 'completed' when executed according to the agreed-upon specifications and delivered to or accepted by the client.
- Determining Completion: Completion is determined based on the criteria set forth in the service agreement or project contract. This includes the fulfillment of all listed deliverables and adherence to any specified quality standards or benchmarks.
- Exceptions: Notwithstanding the above, if a client believes there is a substantial and material deviation from the agreed specifications, they may submit a formal complaint as per our Complaint Handling Policy. Each complaint will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis following applicable law. We will analyze the services and products delivered in comparison to the agreed-upon specifications to determine if there were omissions or errors on our part. If it is found that we did not deliver services and/or products as agreed upon, we may, at our discretion, determine a refund is warranted, or we may offer to correct the omission or error at our expense.
- Adjustments for Uncompleted Work: If a project or service is terminated by either party before completion, any refund for the uncompleted portion will be considered based on the terms stipulated in the service agreement or project contract. Refunds, if any, for uncompleted work will be at the sole discretion of Advancing The Seed, Inc.
- Compliance with Law: This policy is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the State of California. It is intended to comply fully with California's consumer protection laws and other relevant statutes.
- Policy Amendments: Advancing The Seed, Inc. reserves the right to modify this Refund Policy at any time. Changes will become effective immediately upon posting on our website or notification to clients.
Contact Information: For any queries or clarifications regarding this policy, please contact us via telephone at (562) 248-6356, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by U.S. Postal mail at 14241 Firestone Blvd., Suite 400, La Mirada, CA 90638.