We exist to help reduce instances of poverty among youth and young adults, as well as, their families. We are a California-based nonprofit organization committed to creating a pathway of self-sufficiency for at-risk youth and unemployed or underemployed young adults.
Our mission is to develop strong leaders for business and community engagement so that they can create financial stability for themselves, their families and their communities.
We accomplish our mission with a focus on four core areas:
(4) connection to resources and opportunities
Our vision is that all individuals are given access to opportunities that can lead to greater financial stability, and a thriving, purposeful life.
We are a California-based 501(c)3 nonprofit founded in 2015 with a desire to change economic outcomes for low to moderate income families and the communities they live in. Poverty continues to be one of the number one issues that negatively impacts children, young adults, and families, often creating barriers to greater life success. We believe that self-awareness and leadership development are key components to developing an individual to seek career pathway opportunities, providing a level of self-sufficiency necessary to break the cycles of poverty that may be generational. We also understand that when financial stability can be realized, it opens the door to many other opportunities that can lead to overall healthier individuals, families and communities.
- EMPOWERMENT - We believe in empowering individuals to take ownership of their lives.
- SUPPORT - We believe in providing a support ecosystem for individuals, especially youth and young adults, as they grow beyond current limitations.
- PURPOSE - We believe that defining and living in definiteness of purpose is critical to breaking free from the cycle of poverty and economic instability.
- SELF-SUFFICIENCY - We believe in teaching individuals to use entrepreneurship and financial education as a means to create financial stability.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - We believe in teaching individuals to be socially responsible through community engagement, public policy and advocacy, and social responsibility.
- EQUITY - We believe in providing equal access to resources for all.
- HEALTH - We believe in building healthy and thriving individuals, families, and communities.